Spanish Fork Events
Our new location has events for everyone including a bird show, duck races and more!
Oct. 28 Pumpkinlooza
Come join us for our final day on Saturday, Oct. 28 for some extra Halloween festivities!
- Dress in costume to celebrate our favorite holiday if you like.
- Show this post for a BOGO discount on any pumpkins you purchase.
- Trick or treat with a few of our favorite characters at 2 pm
- Free pumpkin painting at 2:30 pm while supplies last
- Candy Cannon at 6:30 pm
- Leave some room for our delicious pumpkin donuts, enjoy some storytelling with our delightful pumpkin fairy and be sure to snap some selfies with our amazing pumpkin sculptures!
October 28, 1-10 pm
Cornbelly's ever-popular candy cannon has moved to the wide open fields of our Spanish Fork location. Hundreds of pieces of candy & prizes will be up for grabs as they fly through the air and rain down on lucky guests!
Fridays-Saturdays in October at 6:30 pm
Painting in the Pumpkins 2023
Painting in the Pumpkins, Spanish Fork
Saturday, October 21, 3 pm
Ideal for kiddos or adults, each ticket includes:
- 8x10 canvas & paints to create your very own pumpkin art to take home (paint session includes step-by-step guidance from an instructor)
- homemade Cornbelly's pumpkin or apple cider donut
- photos with the sunflower & pumpkin fairies
*Cornbelly's Fall Fest admission not included and should be purchased separately, if not a season pass holder receiving free admission.
Bird Show & Duck Races
They say you can't watch ducks race without smiling! Come enjoy the Great American Duck Races, traveling from out of state to wow us with their amazing show.
October 3-14 (Spanish Fork)
Show Times: Mon-Thurs 5:45, 6:45, 7:45 and Fri-Sat: 2:00, 4:00, 6:00, 8:00 pm
Plus Cornbelly's is excited to welcome a few of the stars of the Hogle Zoo's previous, long-time World of Flight bird show. Come see these amazing birds take flight on a few select September Saturdays at Cornbelly's!
September Saturdays, 6 pm
Sept. 9, 16, 23, 30
Come enjoy some extra fairy fun on Fridays at our Spanish Fork location. Bring your kiddos dressed as fairies and each Friday beginning at 5:30 pm we'll be hosting:
- Fairytales storytelling with the Sunflower or Fall Fairy
- Photo opps with the fairies &/or Honey the unicorn (plus meet her new baby unicorn Bee!)