Spanish Fork Events
Our new location has events for everyone including a bird show, duck races and more!
Cornbelly's ever-popular candy cannon has moved to the wide open fields of our Spanish Fork location. Hundreds of pieces of candy & prizes will be up for grabs as they fly through the air and rain down on lucky guests!
Fridays-Saturdays in October at 6:30 pm
Painting in the Petals 2023
Saturday, September 23 - 2 pm
Ideal for kiddos or adults, each ticket includes:
- free single sunflower bloom from the u-pick patch
- photos with the sunflower fairies
- 8x10 canvas & paints to create your very own sunflower art to take home (paint session includes guidance from an instructor)
- homemade Cornbelly's donut & fresh-squeezed lemonade
*Sunflower Fest admission not included and should be purchased separately, if not a season pass holder that receives free admission.
Bird Show & Duck Races
Cornbelly's is excited to welcome a few of the stars of the Hogle Zoo's previous, long-time World of Flight bird show. Come see these amazing birds take flight on a few select Saturdays at Cornbelly's!
Saturdays, 6 pm
Sept. 9, 16, 23, 30
Plus, they say you can't watch ducks race without smiling! Come enjoy the Great American Duck Races, traveling from out of state to wow us with their amazing show.
Show Times: Mon-Thurs 5:45, 6:45, 7:45 and Fri-Sat: 12:00, 2:00, 4:00, 6:00 pm
Come enjoy some extra fairy fun on Fridays at our Spanish Fork location. Bring your kiddos dressed as fairies and each Friday beginning at 5:30 pm we'll be hosting:
- Fairytales storytelling with the Sunflower or Fall Fairy
- Photo opps with the fairies &/or Honey the unicorn (plus meet her new baby unicorn Bee!)